The Music Minister must be born again, Spirit filed, and Spirit lead Christian who loves God, the Bible, and the Church. The Music Minister must be surrendered to the call of the Lord, to the Gospel ministry, and show a strong desire to answer that calling. The Music Minister must grasp how this ministry contributes to the overall building of God’s Kingdom and the church. Finally, the Music Minister is expected to be supportive of the overall vision and ministry of the church and the Pastor and always strive to work within these parameters.
The Music Minister should demonstrate a love for Jesus Christ, a love for their family, and a love for all people. The Music Minister must show a commitment to soul winning and a commitment to serving the church body by developing relationships within the church and outside the church. The Music Minister and their family must be actively engaged in the life of the church by being faithful contributing members who are regular in attendance, participation, and tithing. The Music Minister must be responsible and trustworthy whose personal, family, social, and business affairs are above reproach. The Music Minister is expected to live according to the standards of all ministers as prescribed in the Bible (1 Timothy 3:1-7, Titus 1:5-9, James 3:1-12, and 1 Peter 5:1-4). The Music Minister is responsible to the Pastor for the development and promotion of the total music program of the church.
- Direct the Praise Band and congregational songs and praise music according to the church needs.
- Direct the planning, coordination, operation, and evaluation of a comprehensive music program.
- Supervise the work of the musicians and the audio/visual and technological team for the entire church worship service.
- Work with the Pastor in planning all worship services.
- Give direction to the music ministry, which includes incorporating both current and new members.
- Maintain all music materials, supplies, instruments, and other equipment.
- Prepare an annual budget for approval by the church and administer the approved budget.
To apply please send a cover letter and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 2 Pickles Gap Road, Conway, Arkansas 72032.