“The people of Dawson Street Baptist Church are a united spiritual body of baptized believers. We recognize that Christ is over all things. We seek God’s will through prayer and believe that God’s infallible word is our guide. Our mission is to love God and all people, to assemble ourselves together for praise and worship, and to reach and teach people to become disciples of Christ.”
The Associate Pastor of Students works together with the Senior Pastor and Church Staff to offer leadership to students and theri families which enhances and supports the church's practical ability to fulfill its ministry mission.
- Is a believer in the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Has a Degree from a Seminary or an accredited Bible College.
- Is an ordained Minister of the Gospel Ministry or willing to be ordained.
- Has previous youth ministry experience (volunteer or paid).
- Has experience in administrative procedures and supervision of personnel.
- Consents to a Driver’s History Record and a Criminal History Report.
- Be willing to obtain a CDL license.
- Applies a team concept in working with all office personnel.